Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #1

Hello from Cologne, Germany

Hello from Cologne, Germany.
For me, pentax is a love affair, something special, simply not the mainstream. 2013 is my 7th year with a digital Pentax dslr (I started with a K10d, now a K5 for two years), but as a teen I owned a Pentax ESII. My favorite motives are my children and my wife. And they are also my excuse why i can seldom change my lenses and still own and use a DA18-135. My first son is 5 years old, my second 3, and my daughter 2.
Dirk

01-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
Forum Member

It is nice to see a guy from Germany! Sometimes, I browse dslr-forum.de to search for some good lenses, but my German is rubbish

Anyway, welcome!

Peng

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cologne, germany, pentax