Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hi from The Netherlands

Hi Pentaxians,

What a great forum! I discovered this forum over one year ago when I decided to buy a DSLR. I spent a lot of time looking at
reviews of camera's of all kinds of brands and eventually decided for a K5. I am still very very happy with that choice. It is
such a great camera.

In the mean time I picked up a Tamron 18-200. I also could not resist buying an old manual focus lens SMC M 50mm f1.7. It came attached
to an MX, which was a very pleasant surprise. I did not use that one yet, but I sure will.

The next lens I am looking for is a macro lens. This forum is perfect to help me making the right choice!

Greetings,

Joep

01-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard
01-19-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
Forum Member

Welcome to the forum. In your country. I think you can pickup few Carl Zeiss lens at very reasonable prices.
You will be very satisfy with the K5.