Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #1

looking for lenses

Hi everybody,
joined today. I am interested in augmenting the tools and the techniques much needed for photography.To start with I am looking for legacy lenses at the price affordable to me.I feel the forum has good number of people who are masters in their craft and I will benefit immensely.

.I have made a beginning. Let us see how I can be a constructive participant in the proceedings of the forum.
Thanks once again

shrikant

01-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum.
01-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, you can obtain plenty of information here, have a good look around, I feel sure you will find something useful to your self.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum, lenses