Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #1

New Member from Arkansas

I've been lurking around the forum for a couple of months. I just started getting back into photography after about a 20+ year break. Purchased an *ist DL a few months ago with a few manual lenses....and now I am officially suffering from a full blown case of LBA, or CBA....since I just purchased a new K-01 and a Q in the last week. K-01 was the 40xs kit from B&H and the Q was an impulse ebay purchase after seeing the incredible telephoto results from other forum members. No lenses for the Q yet, but I have a Fotodiox K/Q adapter on the way. This forum is awesome, I really appreciate all of the information and informative discussions. And the amazing creativity of the members is truly inspirational, some fantastic images in the K-01 and Q boards. Maybe with some practice I'll have some images worthy of posting to the boards.

01-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum.
01-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome. I guess you know plenty about the site.