Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Greetings Pentax Forums fellows

Greetings from Strasbourg a town in east of France.

I'm Thomas, an 32y indie photographers specialized in street photography and acquiring competences, skills and achieving projects in social documentary field. One exhibit done in last November, two other I'm currently working on will take place in early Marc and end of March this year.
I'm a former IT guy, a ten year long day job I've quit two years ago to dedicate my full time activity to photography.

I started photography again with a Pentax K-r, I was used to make pictures with an old polaroid as I was a kid, I had the chance to use film reflex and develop my own rolls when I was in college. Later during my art studies I had a little compact, my first digital (which made me really not fond of Nikon at the time) and I used to shoot art exhibits, street arts and free parties.
Lately I often shot 120mm B&W film with a Mamiya 645. At last, I'm in about four days the future happy owner of a K5 II which I found was very suited to my needs as I mainly do outdoor street shootings, street photography at night, both in down town, I love shooting at night! And also photo documentaries in various and often unpredictable contexts.
I rarely do studio, only when setting up one with a friend for pack shots.

Ok, ok what else, I run a blog at t0ma.fr hosted on tumblr, I'm building up a portfolio on cargo collective but at now professional work is hosted on Behance
I'm a curator at lenslr.com and contributor at shutters-and-ladders.com

I think I'm pretty done here, anyway I look forward to reading you, I'll answer any question and I can't wait to participate in threads down here!

I wish you the best
Have a great weekend all!
Regards,
Thomas

02-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for that interesting introduction.
02-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Welcome to the forum and thank you for that interesting introduction.
Thanks eaglem
02-01-2013, 08:20 PM - 1 Like   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums Thomas