Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #1

New member from Croatia

Hello everone!

My name is Dario,I'm new member from Croatia. But I'm not that new to photography
For some time I've bin lurking this forum but never had time to register and properly intoduce my self.
So here I am (finally) ready and willing to participate in promoting Pentax and pushing the Pentax to improve products (and lineup) even more.
I swiched from Canon to K-5 last summer and so far haven' regretted it.
Only thing taht I really miss from previous system is autofocus....not that much the speed but size of focus points. Pentax has to huge for my taste and islolating eye is pretty hard. I've been reading complains about focus sistem on this forum bot I disagree with most of them. IMO only problem is size of focus points and maybe(just maybe) the speed.
IMO Pentax is by far best camera maker these days in terms of what you get for your money. Just take good look at prisces of IS and VR lenses....
Full frame is something that I expect from Pentax and I think it'll come sooner than we think. If I didn't belive it I'd never switched the system)

02-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to the Forums ... J
02-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you!