Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Kamusta & Hafa Adai from Lynnwood, WA!

Hello Pentax Forumers! Glad to have found and joined this forum! For many years I have used point and shoot cameras. About a year and a half ago, I decided to upgrade to my first DSLR. Upon hours of online research and despite the domination of Nikons, Canons, and Sony's, I decided to invest my hard earned money on a brand new Navy Blue Pentax K-x. This camera has turned my photography world upside down. I love this camera! It's efficient, takes great pics, allows for more creativity, has inspired me to keep on taking photos, and every once in a while turns heads and makes a great conversation opener with it's unique camera body color. My second choice was the Storm Trooper white color. Now THAT would've spun heads.

I am a Filipino who was born and raised on Guam. I moved to Washington state after 'coming out of the closet' as gay. I have lived here in the beautiful Pacific NW for the past 20 years. I love it here, but Guam will always be my true home. You can take the boy out of the island, but you can never take the island out of the boy. Hehe.

I look forward to joining your discussions and perhaps even sharing my photos with you all. Feel free to say 'hi' and introduce yourself.

Warmly,
Alan

02-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to the Forums ... J
02-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
. Welcome to the forums.
02-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #4

Photos: Albums
Original Poster