Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Newb from UK

Hi everyone, newb from UK, have looked on here many times before and now feel the need to join the Pentax clan, I have had both canon and nikons (Eos 600d and Nikon d90 ), I now own the k30 and I believe I have chosen correctly as the image quality blows the others out the water so to speak so hello from me and I hope to be posting soon and hopefully load a few images for critique regards, Tayman

02-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to the Forums ... J
02-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Hi Jean, thanks for the welcome, and hello to you, looks like a very informative place to be looking forward to getting to know a few people
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Ah, yes; French! In my life only a few things have absolutely blown me away. One of those things was a pretty French girl speaking French, the most beautiful IMO, languages of all time. When French girls' speak angels listen and men swoon. French women understand the things that make women wonderful and then they enhance them. French men? I couldn't care less. But the women? They make me catch my breath.