Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #1

Hello fellow Pentax friends!

Hello all! My name is Caleb and I am a photographer based in Sendai, Japan. I have many times visited these forums and have enjoyed seeing others opinions, experiences and photos. I am one of those in the camp of people who have always loved Pentax for what they are and have no plans to switch. That is unless they stop supplying quality cameras such as the K5II and IIs and the 645d, but I do not see that happening. I am also one of those that is greatly anticipating the first (digital) FF Pentax camera and truly feel that Pentax is quickly gaining ground in the camera market and truly make excellent products. Again, I just wanted to say hello and I am looking foward to talking with all of you!!

-Caleb

02-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums Caleb

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, fellow pentax, pentax