Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #1

Greetings from Boulder, CO!

Hi, all.

I just joined this forum because I've added a Pentax 645N and a couple of lenses to my photo family, which includes a Canon 5D M3 and Fujifilm X-Pro 1. I started shooting film again a few months ago, and because a friend owns a camera store specializing in MF film cameras, I got to try out a bunch of them: Mamiya 6, Hasselblad 500 CM, and a Mamiya RZ67. I bought the Pentax because I can hand hold it and don't need to deal with all the little intricacies of non-SLR medium format cameras. Plus, lens prices are actually affordable! Let me know if you're in the area and maybe we can go into the Rockies and shoot a few rolls!

Bob

02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello , and welcome to the Forums Bob. It must be nice to have a friend that has a camera store. There isn't even one here. the nearest one is a small one about an hour away

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cameras, film, mamiya, pentax