Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Greetings

Greetings everyone, another newbie here.

Let's see;

-37 years old and happily married
-New father as of November 29th, 2007 (Sophia Kate still has that "new baby" smell at a whole 12weeks of age!)
-Always have loved photography, but never really got serious with it as I only have P&S experience
-Purchased my K100D in October in anticipation of the new arrival and have since taken well over 3000 pictures with it (none of which have been published or purchased for some strange reason!)
-Of those 3000 or so shots, 90 percent are of Sophia Kate (go figure right?)
-Love my camera and I have a desire to do more with it than I am currently capable of

Anyway, hiya and all that, glad I found a place that's specific to my camera brand that seems to have a nice and knowledgeable community!

02-26-2008, 07:14 AM   #2

Hi Deadzone,

welcome to Pentax forums and there is nothing like a new addition to the family to motivate 2700 shots from your Pentax. We all have that desire to do more with our camera but I got a feeling you are not going to get much better than those 2700 shots of Sophia Kate

cheers
Keith
02-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Welcome. Nothing like having your favorite photo subject right under your own roof. How lucky can you get?
02-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys!