Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Greetings from Denmark

Hello, one and all

Figured it was about time I got onboard and made a small intro in this section.

I entered the world of Pentax in July of 2012, and I have not regretted opting for the K-5 rather than some of the other brands in the same price range. For the past few months, I've been a registered lurker on the forums trying my very best to absorb as much information and knowledge from reviews, guides and posts in general. Thank you all very much for making this site an absolute epicenter of excellent goodies for inexperienced hobby photographers like myself. I hope that one day I may be able to give something back to the community, but currently my knowledge is far too limited, I'm afraid

Like the title says, I reside in Denmark. A small, rather flat country in Scandinavia with a population of ~6 million people which makes "us" a fairly small market in many contexts. Nevertheless, I was able to find a Danish retailer who's in direct cooperation with the Scandinavian importer of Pentax cameras, and so here I am. Brilliant!

I already have hundreds of questions, and I'm doing my best to try and sift through the massive amount of forum threads and categories here at PF, but I'm sure I will end up posting something here and there which should have been placed elsewhere, category-wise. In other words, forgive me if I mess up and ask questions which are already answered in threads I wasn't able to discover. This place is huge!

Oh, and World Pentax Day is coming up this weekend! Can't wait

See you in the forum threads, all.

Last edited by OnkelAnder; 02-12-2013 at 03:51 PM.
02-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great intro ... Welcome to the Forum and bonjour from France ... J
02-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Merci