Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #1

stepping in - greetings & all that

Hi there,

I am excited to be here and just ordered the K-5II and anxiously awaiting its arrival. I know that there wasn't much difference with the K-5 but I felt a little better getting a newer model - for whatever that's worth. I also have the kit 18-55 lens on the way and I hope to get a nice wide angle but being it took me a year to pick out a camera, I imagine it will be a while before I settle on which lens to start building with. Plus, I have to start saving up again.

I really appreciated the forum when I started to look into Pentax. I got so caught up in the Canon/Nikon discussions that I never even considered Pentax until recently. I guess why it was taking me so long to decide was because neither Canon or Nikon felt right. They both seemed cheap in my hands and I can be a little rough on my cameras. Before this, I was a point & shoot guy but I really concentrated on video but soon the p&s I kept in my pocket was being pulled out more and more and I knew I had to get something more serious. I used to use an SLR back in the film days so I am not a total beginner but I am sure I will have lots of questions that I will use these forums to find answers to. So, hello and all that and nice to be here.

Cheers,
Adj

02-13-2013, 03:20 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, please enjoy your stay with us.