Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #1

New here

Hey forum, I made my first Pentax purchase the other day and anxiously awaiting to receive it in the mail (tomorrow). I found the forum and it looks like a great one! I really like the setup and hope to learn a lot about Pentax.

I recently sold my Canon 5D mark II and racked my brains on what I was going to replace it with. I ended up going with the K-5 IIs and picked up the 40mm Limited Series lens. I plan on shooting a lot of automobiles as I document my work as a professional detailer. I really liked the dynamic range of the Pentax and the lack of the AA filter sold me on the IIs. I'm excited to see how it meets my photography needs.

This site already has me looking at the DA* 50-135 lens and think that would compliment my prime lens nicely.

Anyways, excited to get the camera and shoot some pics and meet some new Pentax buddies!

George

02-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the forum!
02-14-2013, 06:58 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I hope the K-5 IIs lives up to all the good things I've heard about it for you.