Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2013, 06:57 AM   #1
Forum Member

Not fresh Pentaxian but fresh Pentax Forum user from Poland (Silesia)

Hello!

Finally signed up here. I shot by Pentax for around 5 years. I can't precise what exactly I like to photograph because I don't like to pigeonhole, I just have my own style and many things depend of topic or order hehe. I'm photographer, graphic designer, animator and more... I don't like borders in head but of course I'm not open for everything hehe I hope Pentax will be still with me in time.

Here my photostream on flickr with part of me (a little bit demolished and dirty last time, but spring is closer) Flickr: PanMajster's Photostream

Greetings from Poland
Marco / dagi

02-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #2

hey Marco

welcome to the forum! Hopefully you enjoy it.
02-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
hehe I like it on facebook and sometimes searched something here

thanks
02-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #4

haha I did not know that this page had a facebook page. Cool

02-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome here Marco. Hope you enjoy the forum like you do your photography.
02-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums, Marco! I've always wanted to visit Silesia - my mother's family lived there before WWII before having to leave because of it, and I've always wondered what the area was like.
02-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sagitta Quote
Welcome to the forums, Marco! I've always wanted to visit Silesia - my mother's family lived there before WWII before having to leave because of it, and I've always wondered what the area was like.
@Sagitta: Interesting! Well hmmm before Silesia was in Germany and now is in Poland and how you can see after many soviet years and now still nothing good everything looks not really interesting. But I like this dirty industrial look of this all... But in the same time this is really sad... For example my city (Bytom) lies on coal and we have cramps here after years of aggressive mining and well... this was a pearl of Silesia and now it's a dying city. Little joke hehe in past when Bytom was German train from here to Berlin was faster than today But from 2nd side Germans wanted to blow up this city and make open pit mine, but they didn't.
But yes, for sure it's interesting region for photography and some pictures you can see on my flickr (for example)

Greetings for you all ))