Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
Forum Member

Another one from Germany

Hi,
I got the K5 shortly after it has been released and have been "lurking" on pentaxforums ever since. Oddly enough, other people always asked questions that were of interest to me at the right time, so I never felt the need to actually register. Then I told myself "once I get my first film pentax, I'll join. Now I actually have two of them (first one was defective, so that didn't count) - so I have finally run out of excuses!

02-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Good to see you finally decided to join us so a big..............................................WELCOME!
« New comer | Stenly »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg