Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Introduction and request for line breaks

Hi, I'm not really new to Pentax, but just joined the forum now. I'd appreciate someone explaining how to get linebreaks into my posts - it's driving me crazy that preview doesn't show them. Thanks.

02-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
What do you mean by line breaks?

A horizontal rule?

This forum has a WYSIWYG editor, so line breaks are inserted with the enter key. The [br] tag isn't enabled.

Strikethrough text

And highlight text

Last edited by boriscleto; 02-18-2013 at 12:10 PM.
02-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Yeah, I'm using the enter key, and when I preview, all the line breaks are gone.
02-18-2013, 02:34 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tapenx Worth Quote
Yeah, I'm using the enter key, and when I preview, all the line breaks are gone.
If you're using the WYSIWYG editor (which is default), make sure you're not blocking any scripts. In any case, yeah, hitting the enter key should do it regardless of what editor you're using.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: