Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello from Turkey

Hello,
My first professional SLR camera was a Pentax Me Super given me as a gift by a British friend of mine.Unfortunately I lost it on one of my trips to India with films in it...(I wonder if the person who found it developed the films?Who knows
After using different sort of cameras (generally compact ones) I decided to buy a DSLR and bought a Canon something...
So no need to tell you the story,better cut it short.
I realized that there is a special brand for everyone ( do not know how to explain it logically or rationally but it is so) So I bought a Pentax K 7 first and just after 1 or two weeks I got my K5 (gave the K 7 back to the seller and bought a K5 instead)...Now I am a happy personThis is a nice place to join and I am happy to be here...
By the way,my lenses are Pentax 18-55 kit lens (need one WR maybe),Pentax 35mm 2.4 , Tamron 70-300 macro.I need one good lens for portrait and sharp pics though 35mm seems a little sharp but I need a better one,maybe a macro or any ideas from your side will be appreciated.... So I hope I can also find things hereEven I can buy manual lenses...By the way,I bought a K1000 a few days ago on ebay and it is coming from the USA.Hope it is a good one
Thanks a lot...

02-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... Post some images soon ... J
02-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #3

Original Poster
thanks

Thanks a lot Jean...I can post pics ...How / Where should I post them?Here or somewhere else?Thanks
02-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by happyprince Quote
Thanks a lot Jean...I can post pics ...How / Where should I post them?Here or somewhere else?Thanks
Hello again ... you can post here or in a seperate "photo critic" thread, etc. J

« Hi there! | Hey! »