Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #1

Hello fellow Pentax users.

Greetings fellow Pentax users,

I own a Pentax K-5 ii s with a 43mm limited lens. A little about myself, I like travel photography, landscapes, portraiture and close ups "macro". After much research I decided to purchase this camera based on it's build quality, weather resistance and the K-5s overall reputation for quality and value.
I have owned this camera and lens for a month so far and I must say I am delighted with it.
The build quality, functions and most of all image quality of this camera are superb. I look forward to being part of this forum and hope to share any meaningful information.

Cheers

Dr P

02-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Dr P, Dr A here. Good to have you join us and hope you enjoy this fine forum. The K-5 IIs with 43/1.9 is about as good a photographic combination as you can get. Look forward to your contributions here.
02-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums and bonjour from France ... my K-5 is great and I'd love to handle K-5IIs to see the difference in IQ ... J
« hello! | Hello »