Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Cambra

Hello ...I like a very information on Pentax K-o1

03-02-2013, 05:07 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I would like a very photos on condition the low light, outdoor,etc....
03-02-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Jorge
Welcome to the forums. You will find lots of information about the K-01 in the dedicated Pentax K-01 forum. I have just started to use a K-01. Like you, I also have a K-10D. The K-10D is great but I like the K-01 because it is smaller and a little bit more convenient for my work, most of which is outdoors. The only place where the K-01 loses out to the K-10D is that it is not weather resistant. But that just means taking normal care with it.

If you want a rough idea of what the K-01 does, you can check my albums. In an album called "Comparison" there is a series of images taken with the K-01. Lens details are provided with each image.
03-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new kit.