Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #1

Becoming a non-lurker

Hello everyone
I have lurked on this forum for years, it's been my main resource for information regarding all things Pentax.
I want to thank everyone for posting and for providing the only place to get good info
I think it's time to become part of this community, after all I shoot exclusively Pentax and I am just nuts about photography, I need to be among Pentaxians.

See you in the threads

Regards,

JMD

03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #2

I too joined only recently. Some great people here. It's already been a great time. Welcome!
03-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to the Forums
03-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by VividArt Quote
I need to be among Pentaxians
Welcome to the forum, you'll need to be in here, they are pretty rare in the wild, I can't remember the last time I saw a live one.

03-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, you'll need to be in here, they are pretty rare in the wild, I can't remember the last time I saw a live one.
Thank you everyone
I look forward to becoming part of this community
Regards,

JMD