Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
Inactive Account

New guy on list

Hi everyone,

I've been using a Pentax camera of on kind or another for 40 years or so. My first one was a K2 film body I bought from a fellow photographer in 1971. Since then I have had or have a Mx,Me,3 Super programs, Kx, and a IQZoom140 that I carried as a backup for a long time. I also have many lenses, most of them pentax manual film lenses too.
I recently found a used K2000 on Craigs list and have been getting used to not having to load film every 24 or 36 shots.
I live 50 miles away from Yellowstone Park and do alot of nature and wildlife photo's but not with the K2000 yet.

03-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello and welcome to the Forums
03-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hondabob70 Quote
Pentax camera of some kind or another for 40 years or so
Welcome to the forum, your admission of this, puts you in the old timers category with with me.

Your so lucky having such a wonderful photographic opportunity playground just down the road, I'm jealous, please post some images so we can all see.
03-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to the Forums.

I would like to live so near to Yellowstone ... Please post us an image or two of your favorite spots .... J

03-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by hondabob70 Quote
Hi everyone,

I've been using a Pentax camera of on kind or another for 40 years or so. My first one was a K2 film body I bought from a fellow photographer in 1971. Since then I have had or have a Mx,Me,3 Super programs, Kx, and a IQZoom140 that I carried as a backup for a long time. I also have many lenses, most of them pentax manual film lenses too.
I recently found a used K2000 on Craigs list and have been getting used to not having to load film every 24 or 36 shots.
I live 50 miles away from Yellowstone Park and do alot of nature and wildlife photo's but not with the K2000 yet.
Welcome! Just in case you're still interested in film, I wanted to inform you of the film discussion forum here Pentax Film SLR Discussion - PentaxForums.com.

Fred