Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #1

Pentax market survey

Dear Pentaxians,

I see many of you complaining on Pentax's presence (rather lack of it) in India currently.

I am working on strategies for Pentax to enter the Indian market and I would like to get a feel of the market pulse.
Who else to approach than you guys - the Pentaxians !

In the next couple of days, I will be posting a small survey (not more than 10 minutes) on this forum to gather first-hand market data.
I request you all take this survey and support Pentax in it's plan to enter the Indian market and serve the Pentaxians community.

Thank you all

Suchin
Tokyo Japan

03-07-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, do you actually work for Pentax or are you a separate organisation.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 03-07-2013 at 05:10 AM.
03-07-2013, 05:05 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Open only for Indians? or everyone??
03-09-2013, 03:09 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Suchin Quote
Dear Pentaxians,

I see many of you complaining on Pentax's presence (rather lack of it) in India currently.

I am working on strategies for Pentax to enter the Indian market and I would like to get a feel of the market pulse.
Who else to approach than you guys - the Pentaxians !

In the next couple of days, I will be posting a small survey (not more than 10 minutes) on this forum to gather first-hand market data.
I request you all take this survey and support Pentax in it's plan to enter the Indian market and serve the Pentaxians community.

Thank you all

Suchin
Tokyo Japan
Hi Pentaxians,

After a few considerations, we have decided not to conduct the survey for now.
I wish to thank you all for your consideration and hope to get back in touch with you at some stage in the near future.

Cheers