Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello, Fellow Pentaxians

Hello! I've been shooting with Pentax cameras since I bought my first SLR, a Pentax K1000. I still have the K1000, still use it even though the light meter is broken--and I still love it!

My first DSLR was the Pentax K10D. I'd probably still be using it, except I dropped it at a football game and cracked the case. It kept on working and I was able to finish shooting the game. However, I used that excuse to convince my husband that I needed a new camera, a Pentax K-7.

For years I photographed youth sports, but when my youngest graduated from high school I tried to branch out a bit. I currently like to shoot old and abandoned buildings, landscape and flowers.

I've visited the forums many times for advice. I appreciate all the people who take time to post advice and reviews!

Eudora

03-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Eudora Quote

For years I photographed youth sports, but when my youngest graduated from high school I tried to branch out a bit. I currently like to shoot old and abandoned buildings, landscape and flowers.

I've visited the forums many times for advice. I appreciate all the people who take time to post advice and reviews!

Eudora
Welcome, there certainly is a lot of good advice given here, the people are great. I think you'll find a lot of people with similar subject interests too. Look in the post your photos section at some of the the weekly challenges and these and similar subjects come up often. Have fun!
03-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, there has got to be easier ways to upgrade without destruction being involved.
03-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the Forums. If you're still interested in film, be sure to check out Pentax Film SLR Discussion - PentaxForums.com. And if you ever what to get the meter fixed on your K1000, there's Eric, an excellent technician many of us have used. Here's his link: Home.