Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2013, 04:52 AM   #61
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Dr Orloff Quote
The rule of life is of course caveat emptor. But it's tough to see people getting ripped off like this. I agree, way to go Singapore forum. He was also dealt with very quickly on the Pentax UK forum.
UK forum? Could you please send a link? pentaxuser.co.uk?

03-28-2013, 04:55 AM   #62
Forum Member

The parcel status:

Date Time Location Tracking Event
28-03-2013 11:25 National Hub Received and processed

I called and there is no way to get the parcel delivered before Easter. Probably next Wednesday. They couldn't tell the size of parcel, as well. Again, wait...
03-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #63
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by chirocanonpan Quote
Is from the start many have thinking I am bad man and not thai man
Also there were many who did believe you, namely those who paid for lenses. You can still easily prove that you are an honest person by sending people the lenses they bought.
03-28-2013, 05:10 AM   #64
Forum Member

Is from the start many have thinking I am bad man and not thai man , but you can check the name is thai and not other country. I can complain you for put all my details online also if for me NOT PROBLEM really not PROBLEM at all because I do not need to cover nothing. I am in Thailand I living in Thailand and not in ITALY the package is departure ( shipped )from Thailand so you have proof I am in Thailand . Nobody can speak I am not in Thailand the ADMIN also have check my IP in the start open account , and he know I am in Thailand. So if you want find me I am in Thailand, is not possible think I am outside Thailand when the shipment is been made from PATTAYA CITY That are in Thailand is a proof I am in Thailand.
Bancha, If there was misunderstanding, please do come up and explain. Probably, you can list the lenses with names of buyers, and that will help us to understand what is going on. No one was really against you from beginning. However, too many things happened so that the suspects rised, like gmail account de-registered, no reply since 24th March, duplicate selling, being reported that the same lenses listed on other forums and so on.

03-28-2013, 05:26 AM   #65
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by clarkbai Quote
UK forum? Could you please send a link? pentaxuser.co.uk?
Sure. Paul Roberts and his sale threads have now been deleted as follows but you could contact the moderators:

He was immediately banned from Pentax Forums - Pentax User Photography Forums after placing ads similar to those here.

He was also banned from PENTAX dslr | PENTAX dslr . The story and identities were different but his registration email was verified as the same one used by Chirocanonpan.

I wish you well.
03-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #66

Is from the start many have thinking I am bad man and not thai man , but you can check the name is thai and not other country. I can complain you for put all my details online also if for me NOT PROBLEM really not PROBLEM at all because I do not need to cover nothing. I am in Thailand I living in Thailand and not in ITALY the package is departure ( shipped )from Thailand so you have proof I am in Thailand . Nobody can speak I am not in Thailand the ADMIN also have check my IP in the start open account , and he know I am in Thailand. So if you want find me I am in Thailand, is not possible think I am outside Thailand when the shipment is been made from PATTAYA CITY That are in Thailand is a proof I am in Thailand.
HEIIIIIIIIIIIii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe you really are in Thailand , you want we believe this, but for me you are from Hong Kong , because you have ship to me from Hong Kong and I still to have your address really.

The IP is not a proof you are in Thailand because you can using VPN proxy Mask , and shipment is not at proof , because you maybe have give 20 dollar someone for ship from Thailand for have a proof you are in Thailand. And bank account same is not proof because you can have bank thailand but you can living worldwide.

So is better you explain we , who are you and why do not ship who have pay in advance the lens. You are yes bad man at this point and you are not Thai man
03-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #67
Inactive Account

Don't understand why do you always mention you are in Thailand.
The more emphasis, the more abnormal.

And even you are in Thailand, I am sure you are not Thai. Your Thai replied to my PM is even worse than kindergatener.

03-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #68

QuoteOriginally posted by avirut Quote

And even you are in Thailand, I am sure you are not Thai. Your Thai replied to my PM is even worse than kindergatener.

Hello
Sorry you're Thai?
I had his number, as she things for sale
She was in the trash mail, you can call it?
03-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #69
Inactive Account

Original Poster
This answer is for you and all thinking I am not in Thailand I AM IN THAILAND I have proof of shipment I am in Thailand I don-t know why you speak about Hong Kong , I am in THAILAND , what is VPN proxy mask can explain me ?
I don-t know what do you taling about !!! But you cannot tell me I am not in THAILAND the people can find me in THAILAND please STOP TO SPEAK ABOUT HONG KONG that is nothing about this matter. DO you have receive my lens so what do you want ? why you against me ? I am IN THAILAND I live IN THAILAND and I AM THAI MAN , maybe I am poor person yes as many here so what is strange ?
But I don-t like people talking about I am not in THAILAND , can also speak I am an THIEF because is normal I don-t have ship all tracking number , can speak also THIEF maybe I am also a thief for you, but I AM IN THAILAND you really LOST TIME IF YOU GO TO LOOKING FOR ME in HONG KONG , the ADMIN already in the start 8 days ago have check my IP and him know well have proof I am IN THAILAND so nobody can speak I am not in THAILAND

QuoteOriginally posted by bollicina31 Quote
HEIIIIIIIIIIIii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe you really are in Thailand , you want we believe this, but for me you are from Hong Kong , because you have ship to me from Hong Kong and I still to have your address really.

The IP is not a proof you are in Thailand because you can using VPN proxy Mask , and shipment is not at proof , because you maybe have give 20 dollar someone for ship from Thailand for have a proof you are in Thailand. And bank account same is not proof because you can have bank thailand but you can living worldwide.

So is better you explain we , who are you and why do not ship who have pay in advance the lens. You are yes bad man at this point and you are not Thai man
03-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #70
Inactive Account

Original Poster
My passport and ID is Thai understand ? so I am Thai man when I have citizen THAI or not ? I AM IN THAILAND I LIVE IN THAILAND I AM IN PATTAYA because I have send the package from PATTAYA TIS IS A PROOF I AM IN PATTAYA in THAILAND ... and PATTAYA city are in THAILAND , my bank account is in THAILAND , and my IP ( ask the ADMIN Adam ) is in Thailand , him have check my IP PC Internet so many proof I AM IN THAILAND , why try to find me in Hong Kong when I am not in Hong Kong ? I really angry about the Italian man speaking I am in Hong Kong , I AM IN THAILAND and I am THAI man ..... 100% I am not mixed I am mother and father thai and I have living full time in Thailand

QuoteOriginally posted by avirut Quote

03-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #71
Forum Member

I don't mind if you are Thailand or not.
Could you tell me if you have sent the lenses to the people?
I'm waiting for the Pentax 1.7x converter.....
Regards

Enviado con Xperia Neo V usando Tapatalk2
03-28-2013, 10:25 AM - 1 Like   #72

"เรียน คุณบัญชา เลขบัตร ป.ช.ช. 5 ตัวแรก ของคุณ เลขอะไรเอ่ย และคุณเกิด จ.ว. อะไร " ผมว่าคุณแปลไม่ออก
03-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #73

QuoteOriginally posted by ricardoruca Quote
I don't mind if you are Thailand or not.
Could you tell me if you have sent the lenses to the people?

Same for me. I don't care where you are from, but I would like to know if I can expect the lens and camera I bought from you.
03-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #74

Excuse me, but the last access to the forum that has to write, no trace remains of its IP?
I have found that shipments old me, even from a ebay to see if they come from the same country.

would be useful, I can see that point too that we must look for it in Thailand.
because we found that it is Thai, so we want to take the ******
into believing that he is in Thailand.
but if the IP packets and sent ah good that long ago, leading to setssa nation, we can discover where / lives.
there seems to correct my thinking?
03-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #75

I don't agree with your insistence about you are in Thailand and do not answer to me about Hong Kong last shipment ( old shipment to me ).

For me I am sure you are not THAI ( is clear ) and also you are not in THAILAND. This is my idea I am sure 100% , why you speak each time you are in Thailand and not answer other question ?