Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #76

QuoteOriginally posted by galgulus Quote
"เรียน คุณบัญชา เลขบัตร ป.ช.ช. 5 ตัวแรก ของคุณ เลขอะไรเอ่ย และคุณเกิด จ.ว. อะไร " ผมว่าคุณแปลไม่ออก
o-0
che è sta roba??
Atlantide? or MUR?

03-29-2013, 01:44 AM   #77
Inactive Account

Original Poster
*** Your post has been removed. PentaxForums does not respond to threats. ***

Regards,
Blue

Last edited by Blue; 03-29-2013 at 09:11 AM.
03-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #78
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chirocanonpan Quote
My passport and ID is Thai understand ? so I am Thai man when I have citizen THAI or not ? I AM IN THAILAND I LIVE IN THAILAND I AM IN PATTAYA because I have send the package from PATTAYA TIS IS A PROOF I AM IN PATTAYA in THAILAND ... and PATTAYA city are in THAILAND , my bank account is in THAILAND , and my IP ( ask the ADMIN Adam ) is in Thailand , him have check my IP PC Internet so many proof I AM IN THAILAND , why try to find me in Hong Kong when I am not in Hong Kong ? I really angry about the Italian man speaking I am in Hong Kong , I AM IN THAILAND and I am THAI man ..... 100% I am not mixed I am mother and father thai and I have living full time in Thailand
The IP registered for this post is in Hong Kong.

QuoteOriginally posted by chirocanonpan Quote
This answer is for you and all thinking I am not in Thailand I AM IN THAILAND I have proof of shipment I am in Thailand I don-t know why you speak about Hong Kong , I am in THAILAND , what is VPN proxy mask can explain me ?
I don-t know what do you taling about !!! But you cannot tell me I am not in THAILAND the people can find me in THAILAND please STOP TO SPEAK ABOUT HONG KONG that is nothing about this matter. DO you have receive my lens so what do you want ? why you against me ? I am IN THAILAND I live IN THAILAND and I AM THAI MAN , maybe I am poor person yes as many here so what is strange ?
But I don-t like people talking about I am not in THAILAND , can also speak I am an THIEF because is normal I don-t have ship all tracking number , can speak also THIEF maybe I am also a thief for you, but I AM IN THAILAND you really LOST TIME IF YOU GO TO LOOKING FOR ME in HONG KONG , the ADMIN already in the start 8 days ago have check my IP and him know well have proof I am IN THAILAND so nobody can speak I am not in THAILAND
The problem is that you have had more than just Thai IP addresses.
03-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #79
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote

And even the Thai IP's were all over the place, as well as from questionable IP's that have reputations for spamming.

03-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #80
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Can I get the film rights to this thread?
03-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #81
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
He seems to think that we are more concerned with whether or not he is Thai than we are with the fact that we have reports claiming he took money from 2 people for the same lens and then reportedly told a third person it was still available.

Last edited by Parallax; 03-29-2013 at 11:50 AM.
03-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #82
Forum Member

That is true.
I have sent several PM asking him for a tracking number.
He doesn't answer.
Next week I will go to the police office and put an official clame.
I have all the mails, PMs and personal data....it's the only way, due to there's no answer, email account deleted, etc.
It's a pity, but I think it's very very difficult that we can get the lenses.
Regards

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
He seems to think that we are more concerned with whether or not he is Thai than we are with the fact that we have reports that he took money from 2 people for the same lens and then reportedly told a third person it was still available.

Enviado con Xperia Neo V usando Tapatalk2

03-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #83

QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
He seems to think that we are more concerned with whether or not he is Thai than we are with the fact that we have reports claiming he took money from 2 people for the same lens and then reportedly told a third person it was still available.

I find it odd that points to say it is Thai.
When parcels that sent months ago, the bulletin says from honkong.

parcels sent them when he was honest, and the goods arrived.

No one called that phone number of honkong?
03-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #84

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote

NewIPNow.com - Change IP on demand. Private proxies and more.
03-30-2013, 03:08 AM   #85
Inactive Account

Hello Guys I am new here, I have open an account for inform everybody about Bancha Worakrai.
This is a fake name, him have still money also to me 4 months ago, I have purchase from him to Alibaba.com an PC MAC PRO for 2000 euro I am from Spain.
Him have sent to me the package but inside I don't have fund a PC but a 4 box of Sugar ( sure him have put the sugar for make wheight the package )... I have Pay by Bank Transfer to a Bank Called Westpak in Australia , the account in the name of Bancha Worakrai again ... so I ask myself , how many banks accounts have this person ? Him tell me is Australia man and also have send to me a copy of ID Card of Australia . After 2 months him have still me money , I have try with another name to contact him in Alibaba.com again, and I have fake to be a new customer , him give me an Account again different this time from Italy as same Name Bancha Worakrai , and sent to me ID card Italy for I trust him ,

So I think him are a scam very professional that using a fake name , open bank account with fake documents , and also shipment as @bollicina mean , for me is from someone him give money for send package for we believe him are in this country . Whit you him have using Thai ID and THAILAND with Me Australia ID and AUSTRALIA Account , and second time I have try to ask ID Italian and Bank Account Italian , .... I hate this person so much .
Also if is not here the location for my problem, I agree with you against him if you are able more than me to find him , and he really Identity . its not easy for me , with one fake name for sure 100% .

Please help me also if I am outside camera pentax .
Thanks in Advance.
03-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #86
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by blueyes Quote
Hello Guys I am new here, I have open an account for inform everybody about Bancha Worakrai.
This is a fake name, him have still money also to me 4 months ago, I have purchase from him to Alibaba.com an PC MAC PRO for 2000 euro I am from Spain...
Oh my goodness! Then next week when I have the parcel, I should expect tons of sugar. What the hell! I cannot wait to see my parcel, but earliest would be on Wednesday...
03-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #87
Veteran Member

A few inconsistancies about @chirocanonpan

His profile lists a long series of Pentax cameras, including 645D and Q plus Q10, but no K20, yet a post list a K20. Seeming no listing for the cameras , Q's or 645D equipment in the market. Serious inconsistancies between 645D and APS-C lenses and bodies. Also, why does someone with no interest in photography list his profile chirocanonpan (-canon-). Only high value high demand pentax lenses listed.

This guy can't demount a lens and claim no knowledge of photography, but he stripped one down and cleaned it, and knows about lens dust.
(first post - "...Wondering if anyone can tell me how then dismount the lens from the camera, or sell it with mounted lens....
.....but sorry if is not my sector I don't know nothing about cameras, photos and lens ....)

(post for a*135 "...preparing everything to ship, I found a tube of skin, in this lens, wax
is clean, dust-free, but has a dent, a sign near the top, where there is a screw.
I have disassembled this lens to clean it.
ok tried to highlight the part of bent metal.
for the rest is ok! perfect lens as paint.
the other two spots is reflection of light!..."

IMHO. Scam playing out before your eyes.
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM   #88
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

He claimed the gear weren't his but an inheritance he wanted to sell off since he wasn't going to use them, but even still there were many more eyebrows raised by his behaviour throughout this saga.
03-31-2013, 11:04 PM   #89
Veteran Member

And his father was the first to buy a Q and Q10 from beyond the grave...

Last edited by KevinR; 04-01-2013 at 07:55 AM.
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM   #90
Inactive Account

I don't know I have read in this Topic one many years ago have receive the products from this Fake Identity Bancha Worakrai, so maybe you lucky as him.
I am not lucky and for me the only motivation him have send to me package is for I believe him are in Australia and for I complaint directly to Australia. I have see that here is same play have make with me, push to much him are in Thailand as have push to much with me about him is Australian and live in Australia without I ask anything , and same play when him tell me that I cannot call him Thief because I have a proof him live in Australia by the package and Bank Account where I have sent money.
So I hope someone can know more than me, but really hard to know the true ID because for me is two way : or is fake name or is someone him have still Identity, because is clear this person is not newbie scammer but old scammer , so I think I cover his real identity with fake documents ID and Fake Bank Account.
Also I have read online about Australia account , is a Offshore Account , and also in Thailand I have reading is easy to find someone in the street and give some money , they sale Bank Book , ATM and also Copy of ID .... Sorry for who is Australian or Thai citizen but this is really.

Because I have try to using mind and ask my self : why this man need to ship to me 4 box of sugar ? is not better do not ship nothing ? is so strange ...the only motivation for me is him want I believe him are in Australia

QuoteOriginally posted by clarkbai Quote
Oh my goodness! Then next week when I have the parcel, I should expect tons of sugar. What the hell! I cannot wait to see my parcel, but earliest would be on Wednesday...