Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hello from Indianapolis!

Hello everyone.

Many moons ago when I was in high school I moderated our darkroom and then thought I was going to major in photojournalism in college -- until I saw the costs involved when it came to the kind of new equipment I was going to need....

I fell out of it for a while - picked up a Canon T1i for some later college classes but eventually sold it to finance summer courses. I finally decided to make the jump and come back to photography again to stay. I just ordered myself a Pentax K-30. I wanted to give my business to Pentax. It just seemed I should reward a company for the way they have allowed their legacy glass to continue to be used in new DSLRs, and the reviews seemed to indicate the K-30 was quite a good option anyway. Can't wait to get back to shooting. It's been far too long.

03-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back, good to have you back in the Pentax Flock.
03-11-2013, 04:53 AM   #3
Cuz

Welcome from down the super slab just across the border in Ohio.... I have the K-30 and it is a great little camera
03-11-2013, 06:07 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and also welcome back to photography.

03-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #5

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thank you for the welcomes! Look forward to becoming a Pentax kind of guy.