Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #1

K-r user from Florida

Hello Ladies and Gents, my name is Cameron and I don;t know why but I love Pentax camera's. I am by no means a pro or do this for a living just a hobby and to get out and be active. I own a Pentax K-r, with the 18-55mm kit lens, 70-300mm Tamron zoom/macro lens. As of today I also purchased 2 old lenses a SMC A-50mm f/1.7 and SMC M-28mm f/2.8 to play around with and see what cool things I can do with them. I shoot anything from humans, bugs, landscape, cars to animals basically anything that seems appealing.

here are a few pics of things that I have done in the past since I have not been out lately to shoot anything new(don't mind my crappy watermarks I have to come up with something nicer and more mellow):

these are all some of my earlier shots, a lot of my new things are yet to be uploaded to flickr

03-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, thank you for sharing that great series of shots.
03-13-2013, 03:29 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you have a good eye for an image, keep it up.
03-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind welcome and words guys, I think I still have a lot of room to improve and thats why I came here as I know many of you guys have been doing this for years before I was born. I still really need to learn my camera more, I have had it for about 2 years and I'm just now getting used to it, but it all fun and is a great hobby to have to preserve memories for a lifetime!