Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2013, 07:41 AM - 1 Like   #1

Greetings to my favorite internet site

I have been a long time reader of this forum and just recently signed up as a member.
This site is a wealth of information for a longtime Pentax photographer, such as myself. I have been a loyal Pentax user since the early 70's,
with an occasional dalliance into the dark side of Nikon. I am cured now and will not be seeing that Dark Lady, again.
I live in the mountains of Idaho and have thousands of photos of our northwest mountains, lakes and rivers. I specialized in fly fishing photos and authentic Idaho cowboys. I did some magazine work and the usual friends request for weddings, etc. I also did a lot of work related photography.
Recently I have been researching the new Pentax line and am getting ready to upgrade to a new Pentax model. Am I the only one that wishes the K30 and the K5 could have been blended together? The K5 is the best camera I have ever put my hands on and the K30 appears to be the most interesting in the Pentax line.
I am very impressed with the knowledge and the humor on this site. It really is the best camera forum on the web.

03-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, really good intro, I for one would be interested to see some of your images from over the years.

Especially the fly fishing ones, something seldom seen, but another passion of mine.
03-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and great introduction ... looking forward to seeing an image or two of Idaho ... J
03-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Great intro....welcome & please share your work & experience too..