Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #1

Hi I'm Boilerman24

Hi Guys,

I am Boilerman24 from Southern California. I've been a Pentax believer and user since 2005 and prior to that I was using Canon AE-1 and A-1 SLRs.

I jumped into Pentax when I fell in love with the capability of the old but still relevant Pentax istDs and it's compatibility with old lenses which are quite abundant during the early times of DSLR. We'll I increased the Pentax users in my family since I bought another istDs for my aunt and recommended K-x to my sister.

Looking forward to collect old Pentax DSLR bodies such as the istD and maybe K-20 just for fun and I wont jump into the Canon vs Nikon world and will just stick to what I know has been reliable to me this past 8 years and that is Pentax system.

Regards,

Boilerman24

03-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board.
03-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks eaglem.
03-19-2013, 01:14 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Boilerman24 Quote
I know has been reliable to me this past 8 years
Welcome to the forum and that's the best reason to be a Pentax person as I've heard in a while.