Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
Forum Member

Finally a DSLR I can get excited about

Hello Everyone...

I have been pretty diehard film except for a digital P&S (the excellent panasonic LX-5). I love my Nikon FM-3a and shooting film, but it has just become to hard lately, so I have not done much shooting at all. I had not found a DSLR that excited me or that I could justify the expence until I took a very recent look at Pentax (who would have thought). I have learned alot from this site and will have a new Pentax K-5 IIs and a few lenses on order. The K-5 looks like almost everything I could want in a small, weather-proof package...I can't wait.

Thanks for all the knowledge...mike

03-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you won't be disappointed.
03-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
awesome - if you're going to do it, may as well get something as capable as the k5iis! as good as it may sound on paper, using it is a whole new level of bliss. good luck and hope you enjoy it as much as I.
03-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MBike74 Quote
Finally a DSLR I can get excited about
Welcome to the forum, that's a great reason to get a Pentax, enjoy it once you get it.