Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2013, 10:20 AM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Albums
Me and my K-5 from london ontario

Well after months of research and listening to advice from all I could ask, I decided it is the world of Pentax I want to explore photography in. The retail market does seem to saturate your mind with a couple other well known brands but after trying out and holding the cameras in my hand I knew the pentax fit right.
I have always had a strong fascination with photography and with my point and shoot managed to get lucky and take a couple nice photos. ( nothing to the level of what some of you veterans have taken). I know this is going to be a journey with some highs and some lows. I read a post from one member who has been working at it for a year and he is frustrated with his progress. ( I feel his pain) but was happy to see all the help and encourage he received here.
Well it's time to get out and start snappin some shots.
Cheers,
Rob

03-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums and bonjour from France ... this is a great place to travel with upon your photographic journey ... J
03-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I think the trick is to take small easy steps to begin with and then your happy with your own progress.
03-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the forum, I think the trick is to take small easy steps to begin with and then your happy with your own progress.
True, I went out today but its still cold outside and not a fan of frozen fingers. I did manage to shoot a couple deers. ( with my K-5 !)

03-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #5

Welcome to the forums.
03-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Robaba Quote
Well after months of research and listening to advice from all I could ask, I decided it is the world of Pentax I want to explore photography in. The retail market does seem to saturate your mind with a couple other well known brands but after trying out and holding the cameras in my hand I knew the pentax fit right.
I have always had a strong fascination with photography and with my point and shoot managed to get lucky and take a couple nice photos. ( nothing to the level of what some of you veterans have taken). I know this is going to be a journey with some highs and some lows. I read a post from one member who has been working at it for a year and he is frustrated with his progress. ( I feel his pain) but was happy to see all the help and encourage he received here.
Well it's time to get out and start snappin some shots.
Cheers,
Rob
Welcome. We used to live in London, Ontario. I worked for an insurance company with a similar name while we were there.