Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi everyone - need help - desperate

Hi @all,
i am from germany, sorry my bad english.
my K100D Super is about 5 years old and i´m really really happy with my dslr. but i had some firmware/software trouble since a half year.
searching for some hint, tips , answers, equal cases for too many hours and find nothing about.
i´ve got no money at this moment to repair my cam by a professional pentax service. i also think its only a software/firmware issue.
maybe i can reflash the firmware to fix this problem. i dont think that this is some hardwaredefect.

can you please read this thread and tell me if its hopeless to search a solution or its better to send this to pentax service firm?!

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/general-technical-troubleshooting/219852-...00d-super.html

best regards

03-28-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, can you give a little more detail about the problems you're having and folk here maybe able to offer some assistance for you.