Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Still new

I am still new her and this may be just useless rant, but take it for what you will.

I still own several Nikon and Canon bodies and some glass, and have used several other associated forums. Since coming here to the Pentax forum, I sense a friendlier and much more relaxed attitude. Folks on here are down to earth and I actually enjoy my daily visit here. The website and administration is first-rate and that also adds to the good feelings I get here. I have only dealt with a handful of other forum participants, but color me impressed....just great folks on here!

The kicker is the Pentax gear itself. I'm just loving my little K-5 and the Pentax gear in general. My wife is actually getting bored with my comments about how much I like my "little Pentax". At any rate, I found this awesome place, and I don't know whatever took me so long!!!!! Godspeed!

03-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Glad to hear you're enjoying the forum. We love new members. I'll look forward to your pictures.
03-29-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, aye, it all rubs along just fine here.

Photography is a great leveller of both people and equipment, it's the image that counts at the end of the day.

If we can all have some fun along the way that's just grand.

Last edited by Kerrowdown; 03-29-2013 at 05:55 AM.
03-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF and bonjour from France ... it's a real friendly source for info and images here ... enjoy, J