Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #1

From Russia with love!

Hello!
I'm from Moscow.
I have the Pentax in 2002, I started with MZ-6, then changed it to MZ-5N. This camera suits me perfectly. I have it now, even though I have not film shots. But in my refrigerator is a spare films!
My first digital camera was K10, I've used it in several trips and I was very pleased. I was careless enough to fall from her and then started having problems with focusing. I have not had the opportunity to fix these problems in the service. I even started (forgive me Lord) to think about switching to another system ...
But I have some good lenses, Pentax camera interface is convenient and I have long been familiar. I was very happy when I got the camera K-30, I read a lot about it, including on this wonderful forum! I was able to buy it before the new year - it was a wonderful gift!
I went in the winter in a few trips and K-30 was behaving just fine, although frosts have been below -20 Celsius. I bought 2 extra batteries and they help me a lot.
I am a member of the 2003 Russian Penta club. In this forum, I want to get knowledge about the new Pentax lenses and features of the camera is in macro photography.
I ask you to forgive my English, but I hope that Google will help us reach an understanding!
Best regards, Alex

04-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by AlexB Quote
From Russia with love!
Welcome to the forum, the names Bond, James Bond, well I thought someone had better do it and get out of the way.

Your English is fine btw, enjoy that K-30.
04-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums Alex..
Your English is a whole lot better than my Russian
04-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #4

Original Poster
Many thanks!
I appreciate your kindness to me and Google will help us!