Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #1

Dobro jutro from Poland

Hi , I'm glad to register here after five years of just reading this forum. Please forgive me my rusty english, but I've had no oportunity to use it by last ten years, because of my sailing on adriatic sea-They all forced me to speak serbian or croatian...never mind, it's easy for polish guy Anyway I start not so long after Dino era.. with SG10,then was K20, K7, and last two years I'm travelling with K5. My most importrant idea for last years- starts with low cost airlines - "more light, less weight" and always remember to take at least one WR lens... no matter how slow... that's all folks ...for introducing...good night

04-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the interesting introduction.
04-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, a great introduction and your English is brilliant so no worries there, enjoy the forum there's a lot to see here.