Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #1

New Pentax WG-3 User

I've been using Pentax since 1983 (still using my old telephoto zoom on a K100, thanks Pentax!), and just got my wg-3. What a wonderful wedding of hiker aesthetic, toughness, and capable camera! I love the green ergo design. Here's more impressions: Been using the wg-3 for two weeks and love it. Camera is fairly easy to use, but has so many photo / tech features that you need the manual nearby. My one complaint is that the 28 modes are not subdivided or organized within their menu; logical groups would help.

One other comment: The registration page (for forum) was the best-designed such page I've used! It actually gives feedback *as you type* rather than telling you the rules after (e.g., arcane rules for passwords). Thanks Pentax!

This technical age needs good user design ala Pentax.

04-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you enjoying both it and your new WG-3.