Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #1

Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by and make a quick introduction.

I took an intro to photography course back in college and I had a lot of fun with it, especially because it was film photography. My first camera was a Pentax ME-Super and I loved it! Unfortunately, after I finished the course I made little use of it. Anyway, fast forward a few years and I now have a K-r. I have a couple of old lenses that came with my ME so I've been playing around with those and the lens that came with the camera.

I've been lurking around here and there and now I really want to get back into photography. There's a lot of information on this forum so I think I'll enjoy my time being a thread worm for now .

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

04-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here, just as you enjoy shooting with your K-r.
04-17-2013, 12:52 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, aye your right enough, there's plenty of good stuff to see and do in here.
04-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks! I don't have the best eye for photography so it can be discouraging at times, but hopefully I can make it up by learning what I can from this forum...