Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Bonjour from Montreal

Being a member for a few months, I finally take the time to introduce myself to your community. I got my first contact with Pentax at the end of the 70’s when I borrowed my brother’s Spotmatic to take pictures at a David Bowie concert. My brother did not spend too much time teaching me how his camera worked (“this is the aperture, this is the speed, make sure the meter’s needle is always in the middle…”) and, of course, nothing really great came out of this, excepted one not too blurry shot that got enlarge to 8 x 10 and spent several years on my bedroom wall – my first framed photo… For sure, I got hooked to photography and, of course, to Pentax.
Since then, I went to K1000, ME Super, back to K1000, moved to digital with K100D, then K7 and now a three months old K5. Until the next one…

04-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll get much more help here than what your brother gave you.
04-26-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, your obviously older than you look.

Enjoy that new K-5 and the good news is, David Bowie's still on the go, if you want to have another crack at a sharp 8 x 10.