Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
05-02-2013, 12:58 AM   #1

Hi from Spain

Hello everyone. I'm Christian, from Spain. I've been shooting with Pentax cameras for around 3 years, first with a K-x, now with a K-5 II. I also have a Pentax Q and several film DSLRs (K1000, ME and Spotmatic II). I've been a Pentax Forums reader for quite a while and I decided it was time to start contributing.

You can check some of my (humble) photos on my 500px or Flickr galleries and please, feel free to follow or add me as a contact there too.

05-02-2013, 05:54 AM - 1 Like   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy what you find here, there's normally something interesting for most folk.
05-02-2013, 06:24 AM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Christian, I had a look and you have a stunning collection. You should post some here, and start giving advice and help to mere mortals like me
05-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thank you both for the welcome

05-02-2013, 11:11 AM - 1 Like   #5

Thanks for sharing your work- you have some really beautiful shots. I see you are from Valencia, which is on my list of places I would like to visit. My wife and I have a few oil paintings by artists from Valencia and talk of one day tracking down more information on them. We live on the west coast of Canada, but often feel a connection to other places near the sea such as your home.
05-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nhuculak Quote
Thanks for sharing your work- you have some really beautiful shots. I see you are from Valencia, which is on my list of places I would like to visit. My wife and I have a few oil paintings by artists from Valencia and talk of one day tracking down more information on them. We live on the west coast of Canada, but often feel a connection to other places near the sea such as your home.
Thanks a lot! You and your wife would probably love Valencia. One of my work colleagues is from Canada and he's really enjoying the city. Let me know if you ever come and I'll give you insider info about the best places to photograph