Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #1

Hi from Woking, UK

I had a ME and a couple of lenses in the 1970s, but largely gave up on photography after 1980 until mid 2011 when I decided that I wanted to get into taking some (hopefully) decent images. I bought a K-r mainly because I had some old Pentax lenses, and I didn't want to follow the crowds down the Canikon route. I don't regret my choice for a minute. I now have a mixture of old manual lenses and some new auto one - mainly third party as Pentax lens prices are a bit rich for me. I generally take macro/close-up particularly of plants and insects or landscapes. I joined a local photography club which, even though Pentax users are almost invisible, has been really great at helping me to learn and improve.

05-04-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us. Good to see someone else interested in macro Photography.

[IMG] [/IMG]
05-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, always good to have another long term Pentax user on board.