Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #1

Hello From Australia

My name is Peter Webster and I'm from Melbournes. I bought my first pentax quite a while ago, that was a Spotmatic but I followed that up with an MZ-7 which still has film in it. I've had my k200d since they first came out and love it. I use it for Model Boat meetings, model railroads and model photography in general. Fo my son's birthday we got him a K5-II which he is happy with except it locks up on him occasionally.I have recently upgraded the K5 II to version 1.04 an we will see if that makes any difference.

05-05-2013, 12:18 AM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, a bit of Pentax family going on there, it'll be interesting when you'll want to use the same lens.
05-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
PJ1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the Forums. Lots of Aussies here. I'd say we have the highest Pentax ownership per head of population in the world (just like Australia also has the highest Harley-Davidson ownership in the world - or so I am told).
05-05-2013, 01:58 AM   #4

New here too, or rather took the time to register finally. Brit on the QLD/NSW coastal border!