Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #1

Hello from Calgary!

Hi! My name is Panjee and I recently moved to Calgary (all the way from the Philippines)! This is my first time to join a forum and I have to admit I was really scared at first, but I really found these forums useful during my 2 years of self-learning photography, and I feel like being more involved in forums will help me grow and learn more. I own a Canon 60D and recently acquired a Pentax K1000. I shot my first roll last week and am still looking for a good place to have it developed (there aren't many photolabs here in Calgary ). Anyway, I digress, but I just would like to say that I am very excited to be here and I can't wait to see all your wonderful photos!

05-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Panjee!
05-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
Yos
Veteran Member

Hi and welcome to the forum Panjee!
I agree with you, it's getting harder and harder to find places that develop film. Wish I had a spare room to turn into a darkroom but no...
Happy to hear you also find this forum useful, PF sure has a lot of knowledgeable members

Cheers
Yos
05-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I believe we've not eaten any other members so far, so nothing to fear here!

05-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... I need to put some film in my K1000 ... J