Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #1

Hello from western Mass

It's been a long journey to get here. I used various minolta 35mm cameras from the 60's till ~2000 when the digital but bit me. After a few different digital cameras I am going back to film. I still listen to records so I guess I am an analog guy. I have decided to go for a medium format camera, for pleasure not as a job. I used a 6X6 over 20 years ago for several rolls of film and loved the increased image and clarity. Due to crappy eyes auto focus is a prime requesite so auto focus is what I am looking for even though I am told the view finders in MF cameras are quite good. So after reading (alot) I have arrived mostly likely looking for a pentax-most likely the 645N. I came across this site and I am amazed at the wealth of information and experience here. I am sure I will be posting questions in the future. So, hello and thanks Norm

05-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums Norm. You are correct there is a wealth of knowledge here.
05-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy that 645N once you decide to buy her.

Which I'm sure wont be to long from now, especially now you've found this forum to help you spend your money.
05-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... hope to see some images soon ... J