Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2013, 04:00 AM   #1

new guy..new find

Hello all. The name is Paul, and just found this place searching for info on my new find

Got my first slr in the 90's. One of the "other guys" a EOS... well that got stolen on new years 99, and the next year I scored a nice K1000 from a yard sale..$20.. I've been a fan sence... well film use has come and gone and haven't got a ton of use from the old girl till the last year when I started teaching my kids about film... Well yesterday I'm walking around another garage sale, and open a little bag.... what do I find? A nice old Pentax! Came with two lens, and at first glance I thought I finely found a tele lens for my old K. ( you don't want to know what I paid. ). Well get it home, and I find its a Honeywell Pentax sp1000. So now to research what I have!!!!

05-12-2013, 05:15 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Fun find! Welcome, and this site has a database with just about everything Pentax ever made.
05-12-2013, 05:25 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you can smell out a bargain even in the dark.