Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Hello from Saint Paul Minnesota

New to the forum as a registered user. I do quite a bit of research before buying things online and I found myself coming back here. I find product reviews the most helpful tool before buying and I recently discovered the sellers/buyers area.

05-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jrferrermn Quote
New to the forum as a registered user. I do quite a bit of research before buying things online and I found myself coming back here. I find product reviews the most helpful tool before buying and I recently discovered the sellers/buyers area.
Welcome! This is a great forum - plenty of useful info and friendly folks. Nice to see more Pentax users in the Twin Cities!
05-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #3

Ooo I just spent the last week near the Twin Cities -- actually, pretty close to Edina, qblade. I stopped by National Camera Exchange and it's my favorite camera store by far. Knowledgeable and not very vulture-like staff. They stocked a good variety of brands, accessories, and used lenses too. Please don't buy out the lenses, I'd like to pick up some more stuff when I visit again later in the year. (Thanks in advance!)

And welcome jrferrermn
05-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, now you found the buyers area here, you'll always be poor.

05-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... J