Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #1

Hello from PA

Hi, just posting to introduce myself...

I've been an avid hobbyist photographer for about 8 years now but have yet to pick up a dslr. That's partially what is bringing me to this forum: I'm looking for a used K-r kit and know I'll need help getting started. I've had a variety of SLR's in the past years, and currently have a Canon A-1, which I still enjoy shooting with and don't envision getting rid of, but am getting tired of working with film. I've also really gotten into pinhole photography over the past year and a half, putting together a kit that was given to me as a gift, then making a pinhole for the A-1, and I know I'll continue with that - it's a lot of fun. I also have a ~5 year old Nikon point and shoot that has been a perfectly serviceable camera for me, but unfortunately it's on its last legs.

I'm not a big forum guy so doubt I'll be overly active, but from my browsing around so far I'm very appreciate of all of the useful information that's collected here. The community and administrators have put together a very nice forum!

Oh, and if anyone has a basic reasonably priced K-r kit you're thinking about selling, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Jim

05-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
PA? Palestinian authority? Panama? Welcome anyway and have loads of fun here!
05-13-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... J
05-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by newmikey Quote
PA? Palestinian authority? Panama? Welcome anyway and have loads of fun here!
Sorry, should have been more clear... Pennsylvania, USA.
Thanks for the welcome!

05-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I'm not sure how many pinhole members there are here, but you can't be the only one...