Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
Inactive Account

A Canadian in Ohio

*waves*

Wanted to say hi and how awesome I think this forum is! I have owned a Pentax MZ-m for many years and have NEVER learned how to actually use it till now. I also own a Samsung NX20 which is what I currently use regularly. My plan is to go back to my MZ-m once my husband and I find a house and I can actually have a dark room. I love film photography! Don't get me wrong, digital is kewl and makes pros of us all Just something about a dark room and hands on photography that I really enjoy.

Glad to be here,
Amanda aka grayfrawley

05-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by grayfrawley Quote
*waves*

Wanted to say hi and how awesome I think this forum is! I have owned a Pentax MZ-m for many years and have NEVER learned how to actually use it till now. I also own a Samsung NX20 which is what I currently use regularly. My plan is to go back to my MZ-m once my husband and I find a house and I can actually have a dark room. I love film photography! Don't get me wrong, digital is kewl and makes pros of us all Just something about a dark room and hands on photography that I really enjoy.

Glad to be here,
Amanda aka grayfrawley
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Ohio, what part of Ohio?
05-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome!

My husband is a Canadian in Pennsylvania. Good luck on the house with room for a darkroom. I am very jealous!
05-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
We're in Medina County. Really quite a beautiful area.

And thank you for the welcomes!

05-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... good luck on the darkroom and post us some images soon .. J
05-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by grayfrawley Quote
makes pros of us all
Welcome to the forum, I'll just look forward to this day then, when does it happen exactly.