Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi...

Hey...

I'm just a young guy who's interested in photography... especially film photography (i have like 3 film cameras, one of which is a Pentax). I got my first SLR in a repair shop in Quiapo, Manila while on a vacation (I live in the Philippines) for Php 2,500 (a good deal btw) It's a Pentax P3 (1st generation) from 1985. My other two film cameras are just cheapy point and shoots I got from my family.

I don't just shoot on film only. I also own a digital point and shoot from 2005, I think (all of my cameras are old!).

As of now I have shot 4 rolls of film. I haven't tried my Pentax yet since I don't have the money (although I have a roll of color negative right now).

So.... you can help me with film photography or with my cameras.

05-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure we'll able to help when you get a problem, just ask.
05-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and welcome to PF ... please do not be shy with your questions, good luck ... J