Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

May not be here long

Hello all.

is it just me or do you also find yourself registering on forums for one specific question and finding that you often never go back?
That may or may not be the case this time..all depends on the answer to my second post that I will try and put in a more relevant forum section.

I do not have a Pentax yet, I have a digital SLR, a bridge camera and other older P& S camera, but now I am on the lookout for a point and shoot to carry with me for work.

i won't even hint at my real question on this post as there are likely to be replies, then a split thread with answers to the same question on two places.

I can see how it could be abused by spammers, but it is a shame that there is not a specific section on ALL forum software , (be it a camera, computer, gardening or whatever particular hobby forum) that allowed anonymous posts, not registered for people who may only be after a couple of question..Maybe limit the number of posts from that particular IP address or e-mail, and still have the 'Captcha' and human check type safeguards.

ANyway hello all

I'll go and post my question elsewhere and see if I end up buying the MX-1

Neil

06-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Here is my question

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-beginners-corner-q/227642-pentax-m...-question.html
06-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, that's an interesting introduction you gave. Please enjoy your stay with us.
06-11-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hope I am here for a while, but who knows..depends on what I buy...

Thanks for saying hello

06-11-2013, 02:02 AM   #5
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, even if your stay is only a brief one.
06-11-2013, 02:06 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Visitors' Center - PentaxForums.com